Our No-Contact Delivery Service
Click on your town to Register for our Weekly Email Update
How It Works
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Please Read)
The following information applies to all Home & Business Deliveries:
1. We’ll send out emails on Sunday Evenings/Monday Mornings with what’s available, along with prices for the upcoming week.
2. You can order by the item from the weekly email list (minimum order $15)
Or you can select Our Harvest Box (1/2 bushel) for $35 or our Small Harvest Box (1/4 bushel) for $20 in which we place a variety of what we are picking that week.
3. Deliveries are made to Martin, TN on Tuesdays and to Kenton, Union City, and Troy on Thursdays each week through the season.
4. You’ll reply to the email with your order from the list no later than Monday evening at 6 pm for Martin Deliveries on Tuesday. Or by Wednesday at 6 pm evening for Kenton, Troy, and Union City Deliveries on Thursday.
5. You have two ways to pay:
A. With your Credit/Debit card or your PayPal account. After we receive your order email we’ll reply with an invoice with a link to our Secure PayPal Payment Portal from which you’ll pay by the morning of your delivery day.
B. Or you may place your payment (check or cash) into an envelope and tape it to the top inside of the cooler you’ll be leaving on your porch.
4. For this to be affordable for everyone we recommend you join with your neighbors, friends, or employees and nearby businesses and make a single order to be delivered to your home for the neighborhood or to your business. We need to average $15 per delivery (we’re currently waiving the $5 delivery fee) with at least 20 deliveries each week to cover our costs and make what we need to sustain our farm. Grouping several individual orders into a single delivery will help us achieve this. Your assistance with this goal is appreciated.
5. We are currently waiving the $5 Delivery Charge per Address.
(This is subject to change based on the cost of fuel. We’ll put a notification in the weekly email if we have to go back to a delivery fee)
So grouping multiple individual orders into a single delivery will reduce the cost to each individual.
6. We’ll need everyone participating to have a cooler on your front porch or at your business entrance where we can place your order, thus maintaining our social distance and keeping your food fresh.
DISCLAIMER & REFUND POLICY
All sales are subject to product availability. All sales are final. Because we’re dealing with perishable food, we may, at our discretion, determine some items are not up to our high standards and pull them from the market.
In those rare situations, we’ll either issue credit for a future purchase if selected items are no longer available or replace any questionable product with fruits or vegetables of equal value to the buyer’s choice. Just let us know at the time of your next purchase.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS WE LEARN WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN’T WORK FOR EVERYONE.
What if You Live Outside of Our Delivery Area
If you are located outside our delivery area you have two options available to receive your orders.
1. You can pick up your order any day from noon on Tuesday to 7 pm on Friday at our Roadside Stand at 3159 E. Union Grove Rd, Kenton, TN 38233 (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday the Roadside Stand is open from 9 am to 7 pm)
2. You can pick up your order at the Martin Area Farmers Market Saturday Mornings from 8 AM TO NOON at 101 Main Street, Martin TN 38237.
3. Payment for your order can be handled by Cash, Check, or Credit/Debit Card at the time of pickup or by online payment with your Credit/Debit card or PayPal Account through our Dixie Chile Ranch PayPal portal, or directly from your PayPal account to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please bring a box or Cooler to put your order in at the time of PickUp.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS WE LEARN WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN’T WORK FOR EVERYONE.
What are Our Harvest Boxes
Each Harvest Box will be a ½ bushel variety of the fruits and vegetables we are harvesting that week. The price of the (½ bushel) Harvest Box will be $35 or you can order a half (¼ bushel) Harvest Box for $20
The benefit of the Harvest Box is you will receive a wide variety of fruits and vegetables that will be similar to our CSA member’s box. We try to select just the right amount of each available item so you’re not overwhelmed with too much of one fruit or vegetable. The ½ bushel will be about right for a family of 3 or 4 people. The ¼ bushel will be right for 1 or 2 people. The only choice you’ll have with the Harvest Boxes is whether you want Hot Chile peppers or not when they are available. You can’t pick and choose other items it will be what we harvest that week. Deliveries will be on Tuesdays for Martin, TN, and the surrounding area and Thursdays for Kenton, Troy, Union City, and surrounding areas each week. Or you can arrange to pick your order up at the farm or on Saturday mornings at the Martin Farmers’ Market.
If you want specific items, you can customize your order by selecting from our list of available harvested produce in the Weekly Delivery Email. There will be a minimum order amount of $20 for deliveries.